Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Sky is No Longer The Limit

This is just a silly little photo shop poster I made from a tutorial, but can you believe that there is a company that is actually creating a program which will allow civilians to visit outer space? Virgin Galactic, headed by none other than Richard Branson, is in the mists of creating a program that will send sub-orbital spaceflights carrying a group of paying public.

If you want to learn more about Richard Branson you should, I would consider him, and I'm sure so would a lot of people, to be one of the most brilliant and forward thinking business man in the world today. I know I will look to him when I need inspiration while creating my company. Follow this link and find out more, http://www.ted.com/speakers/richard_branson.html


No comments:

Post a Comment