Tuesday, September 27, 2011

People Project

     Human interaction and personality aren't the first two motifs I would originally think to capture. I have found myself looking more intently and deeply into the situations people put themselves in and the types of people they are as friends and family. I have started and will continue a project about people. Through stories, portraits and moments I will share my view of everyday interaction and I will show how they have influenced me.

      As I sat on the plush cushion that was displayed in the center of the room, I occasionally looked to the right and left, as Homer's own thoughts seemed to echo in my head. Or at least what I presume he may have said. "A touch of gray for this is no joyous day," he would have exclaimed, "a flock of birds fly over head yet two are given a dreadful end." Heavy strokes left vibrant strides as if there was more then what the images emphasized.
       As my gaze slid over to the right, two women stepped in front of Bellow's racial plight. With smirks and glares two contenders fight, which man will be left with victory in his sight? Both will struggle, losing a lot, but one will leave thinking he is on top. When really both have been disgraced for shedding blood was man's first mistake.
The time has come to move along to view the rest of history's song. Room-by-room I will admire portrayals of life that left men to aspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment